BSG Conference 2018, Manchester - Call for Abstracts and Registration
7th November, 2017
47th Annual British Society of Gerontology Conference: Ageing in an Unequal World, Shaping Environments for the 21st Century, 4 – 6 July 2018
Emerging Researchers in Ageing (ERA) Pre-Conference Event, 3 – 4 July 2018
Please visit the Conference Website for more information.
Key Deadlines & Dates:
- Abstract Submission Closes: Wednesday 24 January 2018
- Abstract Notification Deadline: Thursday 29 March 2018
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Thursday 26 April 2018
The conference welcomes symposium, paper and poster submissions from academics, researchers, practitioners, educators, policy-makers, the third sector, students and those interested in researching ageing and later life.
To promote interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary perspectives of ageing, the conference will draw on abstracts from across disciplines:
- Arts and humanities
- Social & behavioural sciences
- Health promotion and public health
- Medicine, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy & allied health professions
- Social care
- Social policy
- Science, engineering & technology
- Architecture, built environment & design
- and other related fields.
Read or download a flyer for the conference: BSG 2018 - Ageing in an Unequal World